Apologies for the year-long silence. Things have been… busy, to say the least. Let’s see we can best recap the entire year
– Taught 3DUI again at Columbia University. That was fun. We did a test-run with GoblinXNA on Windows Phone with 50+ students. They made some amazing applications, which can be seen here.
– I’ve released a comic book series, Torchbearer, through my company Odd Truth Inc. It’s Spy-Fi, combining elements of corporate espionage with science fiction! The overall premise is: “What would you do once corporations buy planets, star systems, entire galaxies?”. We released our print issue at NYCC! Issue 1 is available digitally now and issue 2 comes out at the end of November!
– The Beyond the Surface project has progressed far along that we’re now plugging in data and will begin to carry out user studies at the end of the year!
– Ohan Oda, creator of GoblinXNA, has graduated! Which means that yours truly, along with Mengu Sukan, will assume responsibilities of further development of GoblinXNA.
– Dedual Enterprises is accepting contract jobs for mobile app development, specializing in Windows Phone and iOS development.
Needless to say, I’ve become a bit of a nite owl. But, it’s all been fun! I’ll do my best to maintain everyone in the loop.
Also, I noticed that the website was due its yearly UI update, so here we go. Hope you enjoy it!